Friday 27 July 2007

Metablogging

Sans God will be quiet for a while. I'm a creature of habit you see. Up until now each night I'd given myself the hour in which the masses are medicated with soap operas to vent my spleen.

However, we've now entered the six weeks in which our children are set free from the machinery of education. As such they're up later, and invariably bouncing and screeching around the place. Hardly conducive to writing.

I'll be bouncing and screeching around the place too no doubt. So my posts will slow to a trickle. Perhaps your loss is my gain, or should that be the other way round?

Anyway, here's a photo from each mile of my run early this morning;

Mile 1















Mile 2



















Mile 3



















Mile 4















Mile 5



















Mile 6















See you around ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mile 5 somehow depresses me. I'm not quite sure if it's the litter, or if it's the Starbucks.

jamon said...

That shit gets everywhere I tell you. I was pretty much in the middle of nowhere - a good half mile from the nearest road.