Wednesday 29 August 2007

Smile around the face

Today is the hump day in my second week off from 9-5. However, the time has come to get cracking on a sideline. I shall be enjoying the peace of an empty house whilst I'm coding the latest web project.

You see, my best mate Stuart & I have a small sideline in web design and database application development. From it we reap a modest income with which we buy our tech toys. The camera was my last present.

As usual, I shall be injecting Four Tet into my ears to help me concentrate.

You may enjoy this track too. I love this video for many reasons; for its English reserve and for its ambivalence and juxtaposition of conflicting emotions. Though Mark Heap is perhaps the main reason I like it. He's an actor who gets little of the credit he deserves.

No comments: