Monday 21 May 2007

Did I just say that out loud?

Miche my beloved, needn't wear make up to look good. She has a complexion some women would kill for. Even in the small corners, where time has left its mark, she has by her very nature, tamed it.

You see, Miche smiles more than she frowns and spends more time laughing than she does shouting. In doing so, the lines that she does have, simply follow her natural countenance. It is most beautiful.

I love her for this congruence; the fact that what you see is what you get. Also, she is extrovert. So you're rarely left in any doubt as to how she is feeling. This gives vital balance to my introversion, as I'm often found to be frowning at some hidden quandary. Without her, I swear I'd disappear up my own rectum.

I try to tell her these things as often as possible. Being a man however, I frequently forget to say them aloud.