Wednesday 19 September 2007

Playing with light

Finally I've worked out how to take a photo with more than four seconds exposure. Unfortunately I'm housebound tonight, as Miche is away out gallivanting. So playing with my toy is confined to the back garden.

I was a bit narked to see clouds mounting in the sky, as I'd wanted to try out some more star snapping. However, I'm reasonably pleased with this shot of the slow moving clouds which were lit eerily by our street lights. The camera picked them up nicely with a 30s exposure I think.

Learning a little more each day...

2 comments:

the queen said...

Narked? If it means what it sounds like it means, I live in a constant state of narkdom. Sarcasm and snarkiness.

Or, does it mean "nitrogen narcosis" as the urban-dictionary suggests?

jamon said...

Yup, narked sounds like what it means - mumpy, fettled, stroppy...